Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka helps me to keep grounded while I learn to fly.

-Marina Aldasoro
Buenos Aires, Argentina

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Angela Tomassetti

Angela Tomassetti

Chicago, IL

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice creating beauty one pose at a time.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka products have stood the march of time, seeing me through countless practices, classes and workshops, like good friends helping me each step at a time. That the company is as committed to providing the community with the highest quality materials as it is to the environment makes them one I am happy to support.

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: Blissward Bound

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Angela first stepped onto the mat in 1997 in an effort to complement her dance training. Following a cancer diagnosis in 2001, she committed to a regular practice upon discovering the profound impact yoga had on her energy levels, immune system function and overall well being. From 2004 to 2009, Angela lived and worked in London, allowing her sample the virtual smortgasbord of yoga styles Britain's capital has on offer. After 10 years working in sales and marketing for the investment management and professional services industries, Angela decided to trade her Jimmy Choos for a more grounded approach to life -- in bare feet.

Angela’s teaching style is steeped in playfulness whilst placing an emphasis on exploring and aligning both body and heart. She sculpts a nurturing environment which supports each unique body to reveal its own inner wisdom and radiance. Each of Angela's lessons brings a balance of challenge and grace, as well as her passion and joy for teaching, philosophy, humour and an open heart.