Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka products have stood the march of time, seeing me through countless practices, classes and workshops, like good friends helping me each step at a time. That the company is as committed to providing the community with the highest quality materials as it is to the environment makes them one I am happy to support.

-Angela Tomassetti
Chicago, IL

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Erin Thomas

Erin Thomas

Bloomington, IN

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice Letting Go!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My eKO Mat is like a trusted friend- never judging, always supportive, and there in times when I need it the most.

Yoga Style: Hot Yoga

Practice with me here: Vibe Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Erin discovered yoga in 2009 when her best friend dragged her to a class during a visit to California. Though terrified of the unknown, she was instantly hooked to the feeling of her first class -- completely blissful and terribly sweaty! Back in Bloomington, she found that rolling out her mat was a surefire way to check out from the craziness of her day. In hopes of developing her understanding of yoga and becoming a more involved member of the Bloomington yoga community, Erin participated in the 100-hour CorePower Teacher Training at Vibe. It was there that she found an even deeper appreciation for the practice and a true love for teaching. Erin completed her 200-hour RYT training with CorePower Yoga in February 2010. In her classes, you’ll be challenged to let go of your stress, tune into yourself, and infuse powerful sweat-inducing asanas with a playful approach. When Erin’s not teaching or practicing yoga, you can spot her warm smile behind the desk at Vibe, welcoming you to the studio!