Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

During my practice, whether alignment, vinyasa, restorative or even hot yoga, Manduka products have always just become an extension of myself allowing me to focus on my practice and moving inward.

-Amy Lynch
Harlingen, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Tearson Bickmore

Tearson Bickmore

Austin, TX

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka rocks my asana!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice steadiness, ease and grace by providing me with stability and comfort.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Lifetime Fitness , Yoga Vida , Workshop Fitness

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Tearson has been practicing yoga since 2000 when a doctor recommend she take it up after suffering an ankle injury. Over the next 8 years she practiced Ashtanga primarily before finally venturing out to other forms of yoga. After discovering Vinyasa Flow, she found the practice to be both grounding and inspiring as she linked her breath with movement. Wanting to share her love and knowledge of yoga with the community around her, Tearson received her certification in Vinyasa Flow in 2009 with Gioconda Yoga. Her teaching style is considered fluid strength with an emphasis on alignment and breath. Within her flow you will find bit and pieces of Ashtanga, Anusara, Power Yoga, and Prana Flow. In addition to her yoga, Tearson is also a certified personal trainer, spin instructor, gym rat, avid runner, and triathlete.