Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat never lets me down every time I practice. It is firm enough to hold me steady;soft enough to allow everything to be felt, and grippy enough to allow me to create magnificent art with the temple which is my body.

-Daniella Cotreau
Los Gatos, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Dana Flynn

Dana Flynn

New York, NY

Why Manduka?: Manduka is my daily hit of bliss!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice being Aware, Awake, and Alive!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Laughing Lotus Yoga Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Dana Trixie Flynn is Director of the School and Center at Laughing Lotus Yoga in New York City and is Co-Creator of Lotus Flow Yoga. She has been dubbed the 'Janis Joplin of Yoga and is celebrated for her wildly poetic sequencing and her raw and generous energy. Dana is known for re–awakening asanas and creating mass Celebration., Through her 20 years of teaching, she has developed the celebrated Lotus Flow Teacher Training Program that thoroughly explores the Art and Soul of practicing and teaching yoga as a powerful path of Transformation. She gives thanks to all of her generous teachers, especially Sharon Gannon, Rodney Yee and Jasmine Tarkeshi. She is Blessed to share what she loves, ALL over the world and is featured at Yoga Journal Conferences here in the US and Internationally. Her Blog is featured online at Yogajournal.com. , FB Dana or find her teaching schedule at www.laughinglotus.com.