Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka black mat goes everywhere with me; it is my comfort blanket that helps me feel centered, loved and happy.

-Stela Balaban
North Canton, OH

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Janet Meredith

Janet Meredith

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: On Manduka I feel stable and grounded and from that rootedness I am able to rise and soar through my asana and pranayama practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice comfortably and securely on any surface!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa, Yin

Practice with me here: Twisted Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Having been involved in alternative healing and personal growth exploration since 1980, the results of this path have led Janet toward the importance of seeking a pure, clean, and balanced lifestyle.
Drawing from previous careers in the legal field, beauty industry and fashion industry, she is comfortable connecting with a myriad of personalities and creating a pleasant and uplifting experience for all.

Janet’s first yoga class was in 1979. Since 1992 she has been a committed yoga student who began teaching in 1999 to share the benefits of this incredible ancient practice. She has also been a practitioner of chinese medicine since 1996 and that combined with decades of experience, she offers practical and pure solutions to create a truly holistic lifestyle.

Her teaching style is best described as light-hearted and fun with an emphasis on proper alignment. She has taught nationally and internationally at luxury resorts & spas, to rustic adventure retreats to the University of Hawaii.