Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The reflection on your Manduka yoga mat, practicing, is so much more than the reflection in your mirror in the morning!!!

-An Block
Antwerp

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Emily Branden

Emily Branden

Santa Fe, NM

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I feel totally supported on my Manduka. My mat is a spring board for me to dive more deeply into my practice and participate in my life with eyes and heart wide open.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with an open heart.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: BODY of Santa Fe

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Emily Branden has been teaching yoga for over ten years and has studied with many of the most renowned vinyasa teachers including Jivamukti founders David Life and Sharon Gannon, Laughing Lotus founder Dana Flynn, as well as west coast’s Saul David Raye and Shiva Rea. Emily teaches a celebratory vinyasa flow of music, movement, and poetry to heal, inspire, and awaken. Her workshop, YOGA FOR ARTISTS, has been featured in TIME OUT NY magazine. Emily’s studio classes are currently taught at BODY of Santa Fe where she lives and works as a writer and actor. She has guest starred and written for television and is developing projects for both TV and film.