Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Manduka mat is like coming home after a long day.

-Anna Zorzou
Athens, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Danny Chapparo

Danny Chapparo

Castlerock, CO

Why Manduka?: Awesome! No slip, despite the sweat. What a great mat.-

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice the most challenging poses. When my muscles are about to give up on me, my Manduka mat picks me right back up!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Power

Practice with me here: Yoga Veda , Lifetime Fitness , Integrative Wellness Group

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Born and raised in Germany, Danny's love of Colorado and its great outdoors motivated her to move to Denver in 1995. Danny was introduced to Yoga and Pilates in 2001 and has since then been an avid yoga practitioner. Her training and personal experience includes many styles of yoga, including Ashtanga, Power Yoga, Anusara, and Kundalini. Danny is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) through Yoga Alliance and has also studied with John Friend and Baron Baptiste. Danny incorporates her equestrian background into her teaching and her style is energetic and enthusiastic. Her goal is to create a fun, yet safe environment and empower her students to relax, develop greater strength, and improve flexibility. Danny holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, and Master of Business Administration.