Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice consistency. I return to my Manduka every single day and it feels just perfect.

-Carolin Adler
Hamburg, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Catherine Killion

Catherine Killion

Los Gatos, CA

Why Manduka?: On my Manduka black pro mat I find myself every day working to take my best self off the mat into the world.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice happily every day!

Yoga Style: Restorative, Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Willow Glen Yoga , The Art of Yoga Project

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I began my yoga journey in 1983. It was love at first sight. I started teaching after my first Teacher Training in 1999 with the Iyengar master, Aadil Palkivala. I have trained extensively at White Lotus, where I am currently in the 500 hour program. I love the marriage of vinyasa flow with an emphasis on form and alignment. I am also a site director for The Art of Yoga Project (www.theartofyogaproject.org ) helping young incarcerated women find tools via yoga and art to lead themselves to accountability and a better life. I love practicing and kicking butt always with proper form and alignment ending with deep relaxation. I have dedicated myself to practicing and sharing the joy of yoga.