-Sarai Harvey-Smith
London, UK

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jennifer Pastiloff

Jennifer Pastiloff

Santa Monica, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: On Manduka, I master my own awesomeness, harness my inner child and joy and let go of all the other nonsense.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice patience with myself.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: YogaCo , Equinox Fitness , Liberation Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jennifer, a vinyasa flow teacher and poet, is the creator of "Manifestation Yoga": Causing Breakthroughs In Your Life Through Your Asana Practice. She is also an ambassador of Lululemon Beverly Hills.
Originally from Philadelphia before landing in L.A, she has studied with Annie Carpenter extensively and is the Director of Yoga Teachers for So Cal's Chapter of Yogabear.org ( a non-profit that provides free yoga to cnacer survivors.) She also teaches free yoga to kids and adults with special needs, after being inspired by her nephew Blaise, who has Prader Willi Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder.

In her classes, She combines her love of words and poetry, music, and the healing arts. The MOST important part of Jen's class is having a sense of humor. Her rule of " if you fall you must laugh" is strongly enforced.
Yoga helped Jennifer transform her life , and she invites you to do the same and have some fun whilst doing so! Her classes are strong and filled with arm balances, inversions and music.

She leads workshops and retreats worldwide, including Yoga + Wine Retreats to Ojai and Tuscany, Italy, hosts fundraisers, and writes for LA Yoga and Elephant Journal.