Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

A friend gave me the Manduka Black Mat Pro about 8 years ago, and it has been my favorite mat ever since. My Manduka supports my practice from the ground-up, which gives me the freedom to soar to new heights each time I place my feet at the top of my mat. My Manduka mat holds the energy of my devotion, love, commitment, and every daily discovery from my practice. There is no other mat out there that offers the same kind of support. I love my Manduka!

-Marni Sclaroff
Encinitas, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Esther Retish

Esther Retish

Iowa City, IA

Why Manduka?: I feel at ease and secure on Manduka mats. They support my feet, body and joints in a way that frees me to concentrate on my yoga practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice yoga and feel secure.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Iyengar

Practice with me here: Tree House Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Esther has been practicing yoga for over 10 years. She began learning about yoga as a way to continue running. She feels that yoga and running compliment each other – yoga opens up muscles and joints while running practices breathing and meditation.. Esther was a teacher in the public schools for over 30 years. At 68, she is retired from the academic classroom and now concentrates on yoga instruction and being a massage therapist. She finds these work well together when individualizing for her students.