Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Non slip, great grip and ready to let anything happen!

-Julia Tingulstad
Drobak, Norway

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Joey Soto

Joey Soto

Santa Monica, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka is my teacher, it softens the blow when I fall, it reminds me to be gentle with myself, and it humbly tells me that I am one yogi who can change the world.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice and practice and practice!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: YogaCo

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Ms. Joey Soto is an experienced yoga instructor who has practiced throughout the world for over 10 years. Joey regularly teaches soulful Vinyasa flow classes in Southern California. Ms. Soto currently teaches at YogaCo, conducts Private Classes throughout Los Angeles, and has previously taught at HomeSimplyYoga, and volunteered at Crossroads High School. In addition to teaching yoga, Joey has been a leader in environmental issues over the last decade through her work as a water resources consultant and community philanthropist. Joey leads workshops on Letting Go, fundraisers for nonprofits such as The ThirstProject, and firmly believes in creating a global community through sharing yoga with other cultures.

Ms. Soto holds a M.S. in Environmental Policy and Planning from California State University, Fullerton and B.A. in Environmental Studies from UC Santa Barbara. Joey is a National Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Instructor.