Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice inner and outer strength and calmness.

-Jennifer Burgstett
München, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Trisha Washburn

Trisha Washburn

Oconomowoc, WI

Why Manduka?: Once I practiced on a Manduka mat I have NEVER gone back to anything else. My black mat pro is my best friend and teacher because on my mat I remember how to feel, how to let go, how to forgive, and how to grow. Within my practice, I find a place...a space...where I am complete with alive stillness connected to God.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice inner stillness and self excavation.

Yoga Style:

Practice with me here: Soleil Lune Yoga Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Trish graduated from the University of Iowa with a B.A. in Communications. She received her teeacher training from Kriya Templ and her other certifications are in Group Fitness, Cycling, Sports Nutrition, First Aid, and CPR. Trish recently completed her first Ironman Triathlon. On her yoga journey, Trish has studied many different types of yoga - including Ashtanga, Iyengar, Vinyasa Flow, Bikram, Baptiste, Anusara, and Forrest yoga. She has over 600 hours of Teacher Training and has an avid thirst for self-study. Trish has a true passion for helping others. As a wife, mother of two, competitive endurance athlete and popular yoga instructor, Trish has a unique ability to help people find their balance and extend their limits.