Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Whether it's the feet or the hands, the Manduka gives you the grounding and stability to uplift your daily practice!

-Dimitris Papadakis
Attica, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Abhishek Agrawal

Abhishek Agrawal

Discovery Bay, Hong Kong

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Yoga on Manduka makes my posture still, breath steady and mind, powerful.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice to work mind and body as ONE.

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: Abbysan Yoga & Wellness Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Practicing and teaching yoga for 10 years, I am registered bachelor of naturopathy & Yogic sciences from RGUHS Bangalore, INDIA, fascinated with knowledge of human body; certified STOTT PILATES™ Instructor who intensively combines and customizes different group of practices of YOGA and PILATES to suite different personality. Being a postgraduate diploma holder in Wellness management from TATA Sports academy certified by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, INDIA, I also believe that the physical practice and/of yoga (Asana) is meant to bring the body to place where mind will finally become quite; allowing the essential nature of the person to be reveled; reduce stress, tension and increase happiness and personal awareness therefore opens up and allows the inner practitioner to be externalized. My practice is the “Essence” of me and a chance to become a part of something greater than myself”