Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka PROlite mat provides a steady, trusting, foundation from which I am better able to expand and explore my boundaries.

-Nefeli Makri
Athens, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Abhishek Agrawal

Abhishek Agrawal

Discovery Bay, Hong Kong

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Yoga on Manduka makes my posture still, breath steady and mind, powerful.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice to work mind and body as ONE.

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: Abbysan Yoga & Wellness Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Practicing and teaching yoga for 10 years, I am registered bachelor of naturopathy & Yogic sciences from RGUHS Bangalore, INDIA, fascinated with knowledge of human body; certified STOTT PILATES™ Instructor who intensively combines and customizes different group of practices of YOGA and PILATES to suite different personality. Being a postgraduate diploma holder in Wellness management from TATA Sports academy certified by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, INDIA, I also believe that the physical practice and/of yoga (Asana) is meant to bring the body to place where mind will finally become quite; allowing the essential nature of the person to be reveled; reduce stress, tension and increase happiness and personal awareness therefore opens up and allows the inner practitioner to be externalized. My practice is the “Essence” of me and a chance to become a part of something greater than myself”