Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Like the breath and the intention, my Manduka is essential to my practice. I wouldn’t want to practice on anything else, they are simply the best!

-Margherita Dal Pra
London, England

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Allyson Donnelly

Allyson Donnelly

Wellington, New Zealand

Why Manduka?: Who needs therapy?? I get it from my Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice exactly what my body needs, every day.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Abundance Mind/Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Allyson is originally from New York, where she started her yoga practice years ago. As her practice evolved, so did her involvement with yoga programs, eventually landing her at Pure Yoga, New York’s finest studio, where she was (and is) assisting in the development of their teacher training program.
Currently, Allyson lives in New Zealand, where she is part of the development team for Abundance Mind/Body studios- the first studio of its kind in the country. The team’s mission is to bring inspirational, world class yoga and Pilates programs to the country, with the intention of increasing awareness, involvement, and healthy ‘kiwis’. She loves a powerful, physically and emotionally challenging practice. When she is not on her Manduka, she is creating or playing with Raw Food recipes. You can find her teaching at Abundance Mind/Body studio in Porirua, New Zealand.