Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Black Mat® PRO is the black belt of yoga mats; I can do my asanas and grappling workout in the best conditions ever!

-Fred Choukroun
Paris, France

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Joe Kara

Joe Kara

Hollywood, CA

Why Manduka?: Manduka provides me a safe and stable foundation. I feel supported, and am able to maintain focus. Simply put, Manduka provides me the luxury of not having to think about my yoga mat.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice exploration, connection, awareness and possibility.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Kundalini, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: InYoga Center , YogaWorks

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Joe Kara started his journey to Yoga in 2003, driven by an instinctive feeling that it was something special that he needed to try – and he has never looked back. It was the natural choice to further deepen his practice and begin teaching Yoga. Joe has spent the last several years studying and cultivating the art of teaching this practice. He received his 500-hour certification from YogaWorks, his 200-hour Kundalini Yoga certification from Yoga West, and his Yoga Therapy certification from Loyola Marymount University. Joe strives to help his students unearth their greater potential via a stimulating practice environment, awareness of the breath, attention to alignment, and a deep internal focus. He's continually honored to be able to share this practice with others.