Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Whether it's the feet or the hands, the Manduka gives you the grounding and stability to uplift your daily practice!

-Dimitris Papadakis
Attica, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Yuttana Poncharoen (Jimmy)

Yuttana Poncharoen (Jimmy)

Bangkok, Thailand

Why Manduka?: My first time experience with Manduka Yoga Mat, was because Yoga Aum is Manduka’s exclusive distributor in Thailand. After I used Manduka yoga mat for a few months, I feel a big different with another yoga mats I ever used before. Manduka yoga mats make my yoga practicing better, so now I always stand by the quality yoga mat. Thank you very much for Yoga Aum and Manduka, for changing my yogic life for the better.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice....

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Studio by Fit

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Yuttana Poncharoen (Jimmy) is B.Ph.Ed., ACE-PT,E-RYT, IRYT, and Thai traditional massage certified. Jimmy began as a fitness instructor before teaching yoga freelance in Bangkok ,Thailand. Over 7 years ago, Jimmy became a yoga master trainer. Jimmy is the first Thai person registered with with Yoga Alliance (E-RYT), and is an internationally registered yoga teacher with International Yoga Federation (IRYT).
Currently Jimmy is the secretary of the International Yoga Federation for Thailand. Jimmy works as a Yoga course director (Fitness Innovations Thailand), Program director & co-founded (Studio by FIT). He has been teaching course Hatha Vinyasa yoga teacher training for several yoga teachers in Thailand. Jimmy continues to lead yoga workshops and teaches yoga at a number of fitness, health clubs and yoga studios in Bangkok, Thailand.