Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice discipline. My mat stands in the corner of my living room, reminding me that a daily practice is all I need.

-Nele Van Poucke
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Mia Park

Mia Park

Chicago, IL

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mats are the perfect example of sukha and sthira, balancing strength with ease

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice effortlessly.

Yoga Style: Tantra

Practice with me here: Tejas Yoga , Moksha Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Mia Park is a Chicago based yoga instructor who is passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga. She teaches Tantric Hatha through the lineage of Rod Stryker. This system weaves together chanting, pranayama, asana and meditation for a balanced practice. It is an authentic lineage of yoga that is as much a spiritual practice as it is physical. Mia brings a warm and fun attitude to this ancient science.

Mia found yoga while teaching cardio kick-boxing in 2002. Yoga helped Mia create a calmness that was vital to her active life of playing in rock bands and acting. She met her yoga teacher, Yogarupa Rod Stryker, in 2005 and is becoming a certified ParaYoga Level I Teacher.

Mia is a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher as well as a 200 hour Certified Yoga Teacher and has completed over 500 hours of yoga teacher training.