Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Black Mat® PRO is the black belt of yoga mats; I can do my asanas and grappling workout in the best conditions ever!

-Fred Choukroun
Paris, France

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jennifer Colletti

Jennifer Colletti

Minneapolis, MN

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka mats are the most amazing to practice with. They treat every piece of my body with care. I love the cushion, the non-slip, they are both intelligent and forgiving. Thank you Manduka!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice presence. The stability of these mats leave my mind able to focus on my practice alone.

Yoga Style: PreNatal, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: The OM Collective , CorePower Yoga , Jen Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

After leaving a busy and stressful career as a fashion designer, Jennifer wanted to focus on creating something that gave back to others as well as herself. Yoga had spoken to her for years, and she finally had time to give her focus and energy to it. She completed Vinyasa teacher training in 2005, and as her life expanded went on to study further within yoga and it's affects on Women's Health. She has trained extensively with amazing mentors in Fertility, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga.

She founded JenYoga in 2005, creating Yoga at the Lake, weekly opportunities to practice yoga outside in the Minneapolis Parks, enjoying the glorious weather and a connection to the earth like no other. She enjoys teaches all levels during these classes, and connecting to the unpredictability of being outside. Once, while class was in savasna, a dog who had been frolicking near by, ran up gave two of her students a sweet nuzzle, then ran over gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran off again. The outdoor classes are filled with the purest of joy!

In 2009 she founded Fertile Grounding Yoga, after she and her husband had their own challenging journey of fertility, and began teaching yoga and educational workshops for women seeking pregnancy and female balancing. Her classes support women in the midst of intense fertility treatment, as well as those just beginning to seek pregnancy. The same year she became a Birth Support Doula, and had the honor of supporting one of her Fertile Grounding Yoga students through her labor and delivery of a sweet baby girl!

In 2010 she wrote her first Teacher Training program focusing on Prenatal Yoga, and she has thoroughly enjoyed passing on her knowledge and expertise in teaching pregnant women. Her studies keep expanding through all aspects of women's health, as each stage of life melds into the next she enjoys being able to offer yoga and education to support each path. In 2010 she also co-founded the OM collective, a multidisciplinary space dedicated to Yoga, Wellness and Community in Minneapolis.