Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka Mat traveled around the world with me from Fiji to New Zealand, Bali, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Iceland and the East Coast before following me to my hometown of Seattle. It didn't matter where I went, when I rolled out my mat to practice I felt like I was home.

-Kaitlyn McConnell
Portland, OR

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Melissa Williams

Melissa Williams

Orange, CA

Why Manduka?: When I first stepped on my Manduka eKO I knew I had found my perfect mat; it allows me to practice with comfort and stability.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice gracefully.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Deep Dog Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I first came to yoga in 2004 to alleviate muscle tightness from my rigorous fitness regimen, however, I found much more. In the years thereafter I became deeply committed to my yoga practice. In May of 2009 I received my 200 hour certification through Cloud Nine Yoga in Huntington Beach. Currently a Registered Yoga Teacher through Alliance, I teach several vinyasa flow classes in the Orange County area. Yoga has given me many blessings and I hope to share all I have learned with my students and friends.