Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka black mat goes everywhere with me; it is my comfort blanket that helps me feel centered, loved and happy.

-Stela Balaban
North Canton, OH

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Maya Chang

Maya Chang

Lytton, Canada

Why Manduka?: It is that much easier for me to savor every single moment when I step on my Manduka mat.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice patience and creativity.

Yoga Style:

Practice with me here: Lytton Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Maya’s passion for movement and creativity began at a young age as a dancer. With formal dance training in ballet, modern, tap and jazz, many of her teachers inspired her to cross-train and explore other stretching and strengthening techniques. Naturally, yoga was introduced into Maya’s personal practice to increase flexibility, tone muscles, boost focus and aid in the recovery of sports injuries.

Over the years, she has realized the immense impact it can have on people’s lives and well-being. Wanting to share these inherent health benefits has become a driving force in teaching yoga to others.

She has been teaching hatha yoga since 2006, continuing a rewarding journey with her students in the small town of Lytton.