Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Black Mat® PRO is the black belt of yoga mats; I can do my asanas and grappling workout in the best conditions ever!

-Fred Choukroun
Paris, France

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Marlize Joubert

Marlize Joubert

Santa Monica, CA

Why Manduka?: You haven't experienced yoga fully until you've practiced on a Manduka Mat! It is by far the best mat I have ever used. Thank you Manduka!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka mat helps my practice in such a way that I can't do yoga without it. The fiber of the mat is the best I've ever practiced on, and I can ground deep, and fly high! I'm spoiled and I like it.

Yoga Style: Ayurveda

Practice with me here: Maha Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Marlize Joubert has been studying the healing arts most of her life.
Her roots are in Yoga, Qi Gong, Ayurveda and the juicy mystery of life itself. Curiosity and honest self-exploration has always been a source of tremendous healing for Marlize and her calling to be of service to the world at large has been clear to her since a very young age. Marlize teaches Yoga to a wide variety of people. She feels privileged to be a part of so many lives and is deeply grateful for the knowledge and wisdom of all the teachers that came and went for their guidance and support throughout the ever changing universe.

At the age of eighteen, Marlize left South Africa in search of adventure and the meaning of life. She traveled extensively throughout America and the Caribbean. Her journey to get here has taken her through many different avenues. She finally made her descent into the Yoga Lineage. Her Buddhist practice and her kind nature hold the secret combination to her radiance and wisdom- the place she teaches from.