Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka is much more than a mat to me - it is my foundation for peace in my mind and heart.

-Stephanie Besler
Santa Barbara, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Maria Dmitrienko

Maria Dmitrienko

Helsinki, Finland

Why Manduka?: My PROlite is the best mat I've ever had! It's trustworthy, supportive, stable, easy to take with and it doesn't wear out. It's a lifetime companion that invites me to hop on and enjoy riding the flow current on this evolutionary path of yoga.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me stay present and empower myself every day.

Yoga Style: Prana Flow

Practice with me here: Maria's weekly Prana Flow® classes

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Maria is a yoga teacher and entrepreneur based in Helsinki, Finland. She has worked as a yoga teacher since 2007, and after having finished her yoga teacher training in Finland she has studied yoga e.g. in India at Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram focusing on vinyasa krama, and in the U.S. with Shiva Rea. Maria has experience in many different styles of yoga, from more traditional hatha to meditative practices to ashtanga vinyasa, and she has also enjoyed multiple intensives and workshops with known teachers as Sarah Tomson Beyer and David Sye. As an eternal student of the flow Maria's wish is to guide others on the same path, spreading inspiration, rhythm and positive energy!