Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On Manduka, my body relaxes, my breath deepens and my mind knows its time to surrender to being present.

-Delamay Patrick
Brighton, East Sussex, UK

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Michelle McKay

Michelle McKay

Costa Mesa, CA

Why Manduka?: First you get the mat. Then you get the teacher. Then you get the practice. MANDUKA you can't lose!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka allows me to be grounded on my foundation, allows me to move with grace and ease, and helps me to steady my mind. My Manduka is my favorite accessory, it always there wherever I go.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yoga Works

Recent Updates

2012/07/09 - July 200 Hour Teacher Training Intensive - July 9th- August 3, 2012. The training will change your yoga, your mind, and your spirit! Email: teachertrainingoc@yogaworks.com Read More
2012/06/02 - Teacher Training Info Session - June 2nd 2012 - 12:00-2:00pm. Learn more about the YogaWorks Method of Teaching at YogaWorks Costa Mesa. Read More
2012/05/27 - Free yoga class at lululemon Fashion Island, on Sunday Morning from 9:30-10:30 am. Read More
2012/05/11 - Mother's Day Weekend - lululemon South Coast Plaza is offering a free yoga class on Friday Morning from 8:30-9:30; this is an in store event. It's a perfect time to treat your mom and yourself! Goodies will be provided. Read More
2012/05/05 - May 5th-6th 2012 - YogaWorks Newport Beach - If you want to deepen and fine tune your practice, this is the way to go. A weekend of yoga right here in Newport beach. Small intimate informative. Read More

Description/Bio

I came to yoga to relief job related stress. As a result it changed my life and my career. Yoga put me on a journey in which I was compelled to go. My yoga education began at Yogaworks in which I completed both the 200 and 300 hour programs. I am a certified yoga teacher and as a result I am a YogaWorks teacher trainer. My style is influenced by both the ashtanga and Iyengar traditions and I teach a vinyasa flow practice. My classes are focused on breath linked with detailed movement in which the body is placed in a very specific way to allow the prana to move in it's fullest capacity. I teach a well rounded class in which you can find movement and stability all the while finding joy in the present moment. Yoga is now...take it wherever you go.....Yoga is everywhere!