Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice anywhere and everywhere, because my travel mat is always in my suitcase wherever I go.

-Barbra Noh
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Margaret Richards

Margaret Richards

Cary, NC

Why Manduka?: Margaret has 'lived' on her Manudka mat for almost a decade - ordered back when there was only the Black Mat PRO and the (purple) Travel Mat(PRO-lite) options! The Black Mat PRO is a staple at Yoga Garden.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Yoga Garden of Apex

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Margaret Richards, ERYT500, yogic journey began over a decade ago when she enrolled in her first teacher training program, with no intentions on teaching... but dharma stepped in. She, along with her husband, David, have just realized their dream in opening their own yoga studio, Yoga Garden of Apex, and have built an amazingly wonderful community of yogis, yoginis, teachers and friends in a quaint, historic town in North Carolina.

Margaret continues her studies under her beloved teacher Chandra Om, senior disciple of Sri Dharma Mittra, and incorporates a Classical Hatha-Raja style of teaching which encourages organic movement and an open heart as she routinely leads students through nurturing practices of pranayama/breathwork, asana/physical postures, and dhyana/meditation. Her certifications also include Prenatal, Children’s, Yin and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga as well as a certified Reiki practitioner.