Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Black Mat® PRO is the black belt of yoga mats; I can do my asanas and grappling workout in the best conditions ever!

-Fred Choukroun
Paris, France

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Mara Healy

Mara Healy

Charlotte, NC

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat provides the steady, comfortable foundation that allows my practice to move in all directions....head down, belly down, side down, extending through my limbs or moving deeply within.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice deeply - physically and spiritually

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Yoga Flex

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Mara Healy (ERYT-200 & RYT500) has had a focused yoga practice since the winter of 2002. She is a householder devoted to her husband of nearly 21 years and a mother of three beautiful children. While Mara has trained in both Ashtanga primary and intermediate series with Manju Jois, Michael Gannon and David Swenson, her true focus is the Universal Yoga system. Mara has been learning the Universal Yoga System under the guidance of its founder, Andrey Lappa, since 2005. Mara credits her intensive studies with Andrey Lappa, as expanding her growth in all areas of the eight limb path. She continues her studies with Andrey whenever he travels to the West. Mara teaches asana and foundational teacher trainings at Yoga Flex in the tradition and spirit of authentic Mandala Vinyasa based on Universal Yoga Principles.