Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On my Manduka, no matter where in the world I am, I’m home.

-Sara Volkell
Sacramento, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Nancy Kate Williams

Nancy Kate Williams

Boulder, CO

Why Manduka?: Manduka mats are HANDS DOWN the best mats on the market. When you need to feel rooted, grounded & connected to the earth make sure you have a Manduka mat beneath you!!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My manduka helps me practice coming hOMe to myself, a sanctuary to explore & express~!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Om Time

Recent Updates

2012/07/05 - Nancy Kate Williams will be teaching at Wanderlust Colorado this year! To find out when she'll be teaching or to learn about Wanderlust Colorado: Read More
2012/12/16 - Nancy Kate Williams will be leading a Winter Solstice Retreat with Gina Caputo to Tulum, Dec. 16th-22nd. Read More

Description/Bio

Nancy Kate’s enchantment for the practice shines in her ability to hold space for students to go inside and create personal transformation in a lively, loving and supportive environment. Her classes focus on integrity of alignment and intention in every moment with sequencing that is thoughtful, deliberate, balanced and challenging. She trusts that it is through this precise way of practicing that we create awareness to learn about ourselves, how we relate to the world, deepening all the connections in our lives. Her teaching style has been influenced by many styles and teachers, some including Maya Yoga with Nicki Doane & Eddie Modestini as well as Prana Flow with Shannon Paige Schneider who she co-directs teacher training programs with in Boulder, CO. From these amazing opportunities her teaching unfolded into a fun, fluid vinyasa practice with alignment that she calls Conscious Flow. Nancy Kate teaches classes in Boulder, CO as well as workshops, retreats and festivals in the US and abroad. For more information, visit www.nancykateyoga.com