Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice staying perfectly grounded, while unfolding into the full potential of the moment.

-Christina Valeska
Udenheim, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Lisa Rigsbee

Lisa Rigsbee

Huntington Beach, CA

Why Manduka?: I teach around 15 classes a week and I'd never be able to do it without my Manduka PROlite. It's incredibly comfortable and is easy to carry from class to class. I love my Manduka!"

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice…

Yoga Style: Gentle, Hatha, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: YogaWorks Huntington Beach

Recent Updates

2010/07/29 -

Description/Bio

I began practicing yoga in 2001 and received teacher training in 2004, with amazing master teachers Julie Kleinman, Chuck Miller, Maty Erzaty, and James Brown. I’ve since gone through trainings in Hot Yoga, Restorative, and Power Yoga. I am also a certified Pilates mat instructor.
At YogaWorks I currently teach Gentle classes. I love that these classes make yoga accessible to everyone. At 24 Hour Fitness, I teach a more vigorous, power style. I try to bring a taste of the yoga studio into the gym. I love my all my classes.
I recently left my fulltime job as a special education school teacher to follow my dreams of writing a novel and teaching yoga fulltime. Now I’m working on getting that book published and I teach an average of 15 classes a week.