Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Living out of my luggage in my 3rd year as a spiritual nomad on Tour, I am super selective with minimizing what I carry to the bare essentials. My green eKO SuperLite Travel Mat is not just carry-on, it's "carry everywhere!"

-Twee Merrigan
Citizen of the World

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Lindsay Lusignea

Lindsay Lusignea

Towson, MD

Why Manduka?: Manduka creates for the best interest of all yogis. They are durable and solid with traction that grounds you into your body. Wherever my practice is, my Manduka mat is right with me.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice how to live limitless yet balanced."

Yoga Style: Power, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Lifeline Power Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Lindsay was introduced to yoga in college as means to counterbalance rigorous schedules and establish more focus and flexibility for athletics. After several months of practicing, her natural leadership, love of exercise and well being led her to become a certified yoga instructor, completing a 500hr training under Sid McNairy. Lindsay dedicates her daily practice and teaching to Power Vinyasa, creating a balanced life through power with grace, and challenge with comfort. Each class Lindsay emphasizes freedom in movement, ease through laughter, and strength by going beyond our perceived limits and learned barriers.
Since becoming a yoga instructor Lindsay has taught specialized workshops in yoga for detox, heart openers, yoga for athletes, and yoga for children with autism & special needs. She leads asana assisting in Sid McNairy’s teacher training programs and continues scheduled teaching while traveling the country assisting workshops and retreats.