Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

“On Manduka” a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

-Wendy Nations
Memphis, TN

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Natasha Rizopoulos

Natasha Rizopoulos

Los Angeles, CA

Why Manduka?: The Manduka PROlite™ is the PERFECT mat for any kind of vinyasa based practice. It combines the ideal proportion of stick and slide, and makes transitions smooth and fluid. I love it and recommend it to all my students.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice the perfect transition from Chaturanga to Up Dog; it has exactly the right proportion of traction for the hands and slide for the toes!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga

Practice with me here: YogaWorks

Recent Updates

2010/09/24 - Master Class with Natasha Rizopoulos at Down Under Yoga . When:12-2:30pm. Read More
2010/10/22 - Master Class with Natasha Rizopoulos at Down Under Yoga . When:12-2:30pm. Read More
2010/10/16 - Open Your Hips- And Open the Door to Everything Else... Where: Blissful Yoga, Glendale AZ. When: 10:30-1:00pm Read More
2010/10/16 - Wring It Out- The Joy of Twisting... Where: Blissful Yoga, Glendale, AZ. When: 2:00-4:30pm Read More
2010/10/17 - Fearless Upside Down- Demystifying Headstand and Shoulderstand. Where: Blissful Yoga, Glendale, AZ. When: 10:30am-1:00pm Read More

Description/Bio

Natasha has been teaching at Yoga Works in Los Angeles since 1997. She is the featured teacher in Yoga Journal’s “Step-by-Step” Home Practice DVD series and has appeared in magazines and on television, as well as in the book of photographs “Yoga: A Yoga Journal Book.” She is a contributing editor for Yoga Journal and writes the Basics column, as well as the on-line column “Ask the Beginner’s Expert” (www.yogajournal.com). In addition to her classes in LA, Natasha travels extensively, teaching at conferences and leading workshops and teacher trainings around the country.