My Manduka helps me practice silence.

-Mercedes Ngoh
Devon, UK

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Les Leventhal

Les Leventhal

San Francisco, CA

Why Manduka?: My Black Mat® PRO is the most comfortable mat I've ever practiced on. It provides a stable and secure foundation connecting me to the earth. My wrist tension in arm balancing has disappeared.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yoga Tree

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

One of the most popular and sought after teachers around the world, Les Leventhal leads an intentional Vinyasa flow based practice. Les’ studies and ceremonies are steeped in Forrest tradition, having completed Ana Forrest's teacher training, and focused on alignment and technique, from his studies with Tias Little.

With a firm foundation in the 8 Fold path of Buddhism, Les interweaves this philosophy into his free-flowing and focused classes. Les' yoga gives you the opportunity to heal your heart, and just let go… Be prepared to sweat and let the rasa flow freely!

"What I'm teaching comes from my studies and how I incorporate that into my body and my spirit. My voice should only be a guide for you to explore your body and spirit and that the voice of your spirit will speak more clearly than anything I would ever have to say".