Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice anywhere and everywhere, because my travel mat is always in my suitcase wherever I go.

-Barbra Noh
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Noelle Whittington

Noelle Whittington

Wilmington, NC

Why Manduka?: Manduka mats are great traction and stability for sweaty yogis like me!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Wilmington Yoga Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Noelle Whittington, RYT is a Wilmington, NC native with a background in classical dance and a BS in Textile Design from North Carolina State University. In college she began practicing Yoga as a reprieve from the strict discipline of ballet and has been in love ever since. Noelle loves to travel and is inspired by teaching in Yoga retreats worldwide. A graduate of the Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica, Noelle now teaches Vinyasa Yoga with an Anusara influence, Mat Pilates, and Pilates Reformer. In her teaching, Noelle hopes to empower others to find their own voice through Yoga, and to bolster their strength and alignment in their practice through Pilates. Noelle is honored to share her journey with her students, who are always the best teachers. She will always encourage others to let go, have fun, and "dance like nobody's watching".