Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Why Manduka? Manduka offers the best collection of durable, non-slip, environmentally-friendly mats for home, teaching, and traveling.

-Shauna Slingsby
Utrecht, Netherlands

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ann Green

Ann Green

Barrie , Ontario

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka manifests my growth, my blossoming and just makes me feel shiney!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My manduka helps me practice inner liberation to continue my shine and open to happiness in this be u to full world!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Studio BLISS Ann Green Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Ann Green of Ann Green Yoga at Studio BLISS is proud to be a part of “Who’s on the Mat” with Manduka. Ann teaches a variety of yoga inner journeys including Ashtanga, Power Vinyasa, Lava Yoga, her athletic fusion Kikasana, and healthy playtimes for happy connected families with Hatha yoga for kids of all ages and stages. Ann’s Manduka moment inspires her to GROW, BLOSSOM & SHINE! This especially happens serendipitously through discovered nature moments along her daily journeys. You can always find Ann with her mat!

Ann is a yoga master teacher trainer, a small business entrepreneur, an active marathon Mom, the wife of a Fire Fighter/ Paramedic & an integral ambassador for her community!

She also balances her responsibilities as a role model and motivational speaker to a variety of International audiences, including retreats, workshops and educational engagements around the world.

She is a committed Advisory Board Affiliate for Fit Spirit Canada, the Press Chair for Kids Help Phone Committee, and Ann is the Olympic Representative for Strength Within, a non-profit organization connecting young women to share, learn & lead.

Ann is who’s on the mat! With Manduka, her only yoga mat of choice!