Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice consistency. I return to my Manduka every single day and it feels just perfect.

-Carolin Adler
Hamburg, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Latham Thomas

Latham Thomas

New York, NY

Why Manduka?: I love the texture and weight of my Manduka mat. I feel grounded, while still feeling a sensation of levity while I practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice being present in every moment.

Yoga Style: PreNatal, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Om Factory

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Latham Thomas is a maternity lifestyle maven, wellness & birth coach, and yoga teacher on the vanguard of transforming the maternal & women's wellness movement. A graduate of Columbia University & The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Latham is the founder of Mama Glow a holistic lifestyle hub for women to explore their creative edge through wellbeing. Her practice provides support to pre/postnatal women along their journey to motherhood offering culinary and nutritional services, yoga, and birth coaching services. She is co-founder of the Mama Glow Film Festival- a platform for maternal advocacy through film and philanthropy.

Latham recently launched the Mama Glow Salon Series- a platform for birthing conversations around cocktails, panels, and discussions. Bridging the gap between optimal wellness, spiritual growth, and radical self-care Latham Thomas is emerging as the go-to-guru for modern holistic lifestyle for women during pregnancy and beyond! Her work has been endorsed by Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Frank Lipman, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. Richard Ash and more. Latham is a recurring guest on the Style Network hit show Tia and Tamera where she guides Tamera through a healthy pregnancy.

A sought after nutrition and lifestyle expert, her television appearances include The Dr. Oz Show, Fox News LIVE, CBS News, ABC Eyewitness News, NBC-LXTV, The Couch, and Inside Edition. She has been featured in the London Times Sunday Styles Magazine, Du Jour, Fit Pregnancy, Style Network online, New York Daily News, New York Post, Time Out New York, Vogue.com, Whole Living, Essence Magazine, the cover of Experience Life Magazine, Global Grind, and VegNews Magazine. Latham contributes to: Positively Positive, The Daily Love, Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, Slow Beauty, and New York Family online.

She lives in New York City with her son Fulano and their turtle Climby. Latham's bestselling first book- "Mama Glow: A Hip Guide to Your Fabulous Abundant Pregnancy" , foreword by Christiane Northrup, M.D. was published with Hay House. Latham is helping to green the planet one belly at a time.