Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice inner and outer strength and calmness.

-Jennifer Burgstett
München, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Lara Falberg

Lara Falberg

Columbus, OH

Why Manduka?: I feel that my manduka mat is my home. I spend more time on my mat than in my bed. It's my safe place, my support, and where I feel most in the moment.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Acroyoga, Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: Yoga Samadhi

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Lara Falberg is an E-RYT who just relocated to Columbus, Ohio from Atlanta Georgia. Her style is a hybrid of vinyasa, hatha, alignment/anatomy focus and a heaping helping of humor and creativity. She rarely teaches sun salutations in her sequences, and aspires to provide an energetic, fun, and unpredictable class. She teaches at Ohio State University, and loves meeting students who come to the mat for the very first time as well as the experienced practitioner who has an open mind to how yoga can look, feel, and be. Her vinyasa-inspired DVD, Yoga Dose, with Nicole Jurovics can be found at yogadose.net and amazon.com. It's accessible to beginners and advanced students alike, and offers two classes, one taught by Lara, and one by Nicole, with their students showing various modifications for the postures depending on where an individual is in their practice currently. She considers her Manduka mat to be her greatest practice partner.