Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Manduka mat is like coming home after a long day.

-Anna Zorzou
Athens, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kristine Sandkuehler-Mensch

Kristine Sandkuehler-Mensch

Stuttgart, Germany

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I am simply in love with my Manduka Mats – and I have several ® PRO and eKO™ Mats as well as their various LITE versions now ! It doesn't matter if I practice in my studio, on my porch, in the living room, or in a hotel room - the Manduka always provides the perfect surface for the vigorous and enlightening Ashtanga practice. I am grateful for such a sturdy and yet environmental friendly product that lasts forever.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Simply Ashtanga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

"Yoga has been my island of peace in the craziness of everyday life since 2001. My teaching goal is to assist others in finding the same harmony and peace in their life as I find every time when I return to the mat."

Yoga has been an important part of Kristine’s daily life since 2001. After moving to Florida from her home country Germany in summer 2007 she didn’t return into the “corporate circus of marketing and PR” that had been her professional home for four years. Instead, she decided to dive deeper into Yoga not only as a practice but also a philosophy and way of life. In November 2008, she completed Yoga Life’s 250-hour Teacher Training Program and started teaching regularly. She has had the privilege of studying with several great teachers like Govinda Kai, Greg Nardi, Tim Feldman, Dave and Doug Swenson, as well as David Keil and Joanne and Mark Darby.