Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice in tranquility.

-Michele Holliday
Lexington, SC

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Rachel Cieslewicz

Rachel Cieslewicz

St. George, UT

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My MANDUKA mat loves me as I love my MANDUKA mat...Just as I love yoga and yoga loves me!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice living my own truth. Love. Courage. Strength. Nature. Humanity.

Yoga Style: Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: BE HOT

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Rachel grew up in St. George, Utah. She thrived in the lovely desert solitude. Rachel found joy with the space to run, dance and stretch under the sun, amongst the beautiful red rock landscape. Here she experienced freedom and oneness.

In college Rachel took her first yoga class. To her delightful surprise it felt similar to the movement she remembered spontaneously enjoying as a child. She was home. Her love of yoga has shone from her soul ever since. Her two most inspirational teachers are her delightful son Canyon, as well as her life force and soul mate Eric. Of utmost importance in Rachel’s yoga journey are Jeff Silverstein, Stephen Brown, Peter Francyk, and Dan’a Baptiste from whom she received her 600-hour certification. Sunshine, nature and self-inquiry are also guides.

Rachel recently returned home to St. George after being away for 14 years. She courageously inspires others to learn what it truly means to live and feel love. Her power and vinyasa flow style classes carry the intention for others to find their own inner beauty and strength, and to connect with infinite potential. They too develop the courage and love, on and off the mat, to manifest their dreams and live a beautiful life. Rachel loves teaching private lessons and at retreats throughout the Americas. She also teaches at the BE Hot Studio in St. George.

Rachel holds a B.S. in exercise sport science from the University of Utah. She is an elite athlete whom mentors others as a certified endurance coach. She is a certified Pilates instructor and licensed massage therapist.