Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Why Manduka? Manduka offers the best collection of durable, non-slip, environmentally-friendly mats for home, teaching, and traveling.

-Shauna Slingsby
Utrecht, Netherlands

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kristin Mcgee

Kristin Mcgee

New York, NY

Why Manduka?: Manduka is a godsend. When I am on The Black Mat® PRO I feel completely supported. It has the perfect amount of padding--it's the first and only mat I've ever discovered where I don't need extra cushion for my knees and hips in certain postures. The eKO™ Mat is my favorite to travel with and I love that I am doing something good for the environment when I use it and recommend it to all my students and clients. I love Manduka!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice my two favorite disciplines--yoga and Pilates in comfort and style."

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Power, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Yoga Works

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Kristin McGee's experience with fitness dates back to 1997, when she became a Pilates, yoga, and fitness teacher after graduating NYU's Tisch School of the Arts. Kristin teaches all over Manhattan at top gyms and yoga studios as well as privately. She served as host and choreographer for MTV's Pilates and yoga DVDs, and has also appeared on Fox 5 Good Day New York, CBS Today Show, the Jay Leno Show, Good Morning America and advertisements for Lady's Footlocker, Budweiser and Barclays. She has worked as a contributing editor, consultant and/or model for several national magazines, including Women’s Health, Shape, Fitness, Self, Pilates Style and Fit Yoga.
After Kristin's success with MTV, she produced her own DVD series, which includes Kristin McGee’s Power Yoga and Kristin McGee’s Bendigirl Yoga, the first ever yoga program designed specifically for preteens. Most recently, Kristin shot Pilates for Beginners (named a top DVD pick by Shape magazine) and Weight Loss Pilates for Acacia Media. In May 2010, Kristin's latest DVD will be released. Kristin is also the Pilates expert for Home Shopping Network's Pilates Power Gym. Kristin also just starred on 30 Rock as Kaitlin, the yogaerobics instructor and fiancee to Floyd. For more information on Kristin McGee, please visit her website at www.kristinmcgee.com.