Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice anywhere and everywhere, because my travel mat is always in my suitcase wherever I go.

-Barbra Noh
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kevin Walker

Kevin Walker

Canvey Island,

Why Manduka?: I’ve spent years trashing mats during my own practice and feeling guilty about the waste. Now I am spending even more time on the mat teaching I am so glad that I discovered the Black Mat PRO. Longevity, wear, the right amount of stickiness and a Lifetime Guarantee…. I now come to my mat with a happier heart.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice that no man is an island…

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Island Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Over the years, Kevin’s strong desire to try new experiences has seen him follow a winding path through life – one that has taken in playing pro Frisbee, participating in triathlons, and qualifying as a lifeguard and swimming teacher.
But it wasn’t until Kev was made aware of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga that the light bulb went on. Here was the missing ‘spiritual’ link to health and fitness that he’d been searching for – something to truly connect mind, body and spirit together.
Today, Kev unites his passion for yoga with his devotion to nature and takes every opportunity to surf, swim, run and climb – always seeking out new connections with the oceans, the mountains and the life energy of the great outdoors.
Because for Kev, it’s not just about being on the mat; it’s about the union of a shared experience, and helping others to understand who they are, both as individuals and as part of a wider community.