Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice positivity and ease.

-Natalia Bogdalikova
Bratislava, Slovakia

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kelli Harrington

Kelli Harrington

Monroe, MI

Why Manduka?: I love my Manduka like a best friend who has been there with me through the good and the bad, thank you for such a great mat!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka allows me to practice anywhere, it is my connection to the earth!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Center for Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

My first yoga experience in a class setting was at a Bikram yoga class 12 years ago. Let's just say I was impressed. I could run 8 miles a day and couldn't make it through a 90 minute yoga class without feeling like I was going to be sick. I soon found other styles of yoga and would go to any workshop or conference I could find. I found that Michigan had some of the best yoga teachers around, so I decided to take my first teacher training in 2000 and open a studio. I recently finished a second teacher training with Jonny Kest Center for Yoga and am currently teaching at his Ann Arbor studio. I also teach a donation class and teach privates out of my home. I found my love of yoga and become exhilarated when sharing my practice with others. Yoga is an expression of life and life is about having fun. I teach vinyasa style but also lead arm balancing workshops and teach cardio yoga to pump up the heart. Free yourself to Be Yourself and just have a good time doing it! My classes are full of music, dance and yoga poses that challenge you in a way that all you can do is smile.
I am currently employed at Center for Yoga and teach classes in Ann Arbor, Michigan. You may also find me at the Center's other studios in West Bloomfield or Birmingham.