Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice discipline. My mat stands in the corner of my living room, reminding me that a daily practice is all I need.

-Nele Van Poucke
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kelli Harrington

Kelli Harrington

Monroe, MI

Why Manduka?: I love my Manduka like a best friend who has been there with me through the good and the bad, thank you for such a great mat!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka allows me to practice anywhere, it is my connection to the earth!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Center for Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

My first yoga experience in a class setting was at a Bikram yoga class 12 years ago. Let's just say I was impressed. I could run 8 miles a day and couldn't make it through a 90 minute yoga class without feeling like I was going to be sick. I soon found other styles of yoga and would go to any workshop or conference I could find. I found that Michigan had some of the best yoga teachers around, so I decided to take my first teacher training in 2000 and open a studio. I recently finished a second teacher training with Jonny Kest Center for Yoga and am currently teaching at his Ann Arbor studio. I also teach a donation class and teach privates out of my home. I found my love of yoga and become exhilarated when sharing my practice with others. Yoga is an expression of life and life is about having fun. I teach vinyasa style but also lead arm balancing workshops and teach cardio yoga to pump up the heart. Free yourself to Be Yourself and just have a good time doing it! My classes are full of music, dance and yoga poses that challenge you in a way that all you can do is smile.
I am currently employed at Center for Yoga and teach classes in Ann Arbor, Michigan. You may also find me at the Center's other studios in West Bloomfield or Birmingham.