Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka PROlite mat provides a steady, trusting, foundation from which I am better able to expand and explore my boundaries.

-Nefeli Makri
Athens, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Robyn Smith

Robyn Smith

Pasadena, CA

Why Manduka?: In 8 years I have exhausted 5 different yoga mats, I choose Manduka so I never have to buy another one – and it’s made emission free, so I feel responsible.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice arm-balancing postures with confidence.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Hatha

Practice with me here: Arroyoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Robyn first started practicing yoga in 2002 at a Southern California YMCA where she was immersed in a “laughing yoga” class for her first yoga experience; this was mind opening to the sixteen year old and above all fun! Since her first class, Robyn has enjoyed practicing and exploring many different types of yoga throughout her college experience on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. She finally felt compelled to take on a leadership role in spreading the practice and spirit of yoga and completed her instructor training in 2009 with a strong emphasis in Ashtanga.

Robyn’s teaching style emphasizes the importance of loving intention in yoga and life as a holistic practice, this concept paired with an intense vinyasa fluidity that encourages practitioners to “sweat and smile”, make everyone content when savasana time comes around, mental focus is challenged to be blissful in guided meditation for universal happiness. “I am so fortunate to have yoga in my life; it has helped me focus on the positivity and integrity behind my life- purpose and has opened my heart to endless love and possibility”. Today Robyn teaches in and around Pasadena, California on a donation basis.