Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice inner and outer strength and calmness.

-Jennifer Burgstett
München, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sara Rossi

Sara Rossi

Escazu,

Why Manduka?: No shedding on my eKO lite!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with groundness and connection to the earth and to my body, spirit and soul.

Yoga Style: Therapeutic

Practice with me here: Mind Fitness Costa Rica

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sara was born in Italy and lived many years in Costa Rica where she began her teacher-training and teaching with Janine Fafard in 1997. After earning her 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification she taught numerous workshops in Italy, Panama and Costa Rica. In 2004 she traveled to Nasik, India to Yoga Vidya Dham school-ashram and became a certified yoga therapist. Trekking through the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal and through Tibet, one of nature's most awe-inspiring miracles, also brought amazing insight to her life and to her teaching. In 2005 she studied with Colette Crawford in Seattle and received her Pre and Post Natal Yoga certification. She is an Infant Massage Teacher and a Hypnobirthing Practitioner. She speaks fluent Italian, English, Spanish and some French. She is Emma’s mom (2 yr.old) who loves to do downward dogs on her Manduka mat. She is currently teaching in Costa Rica and working towards her 500-hour Yoga Therapist certification through Joseph LePage IYT.