Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka black mat goes everywhere with me; it is my comfort blanket that helps me feel centered, loved and happy.

-Stela Balaban
North Canton, OH

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Joseph Stingley

Joseph Stingley

Dallas, TX

Why Manduka?: Always Ready to Equip Your Practice!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with grace.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Power Vinyasa, Restorative

Practice with me here: Soul Motivation Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Joseph was first introduced to Yoga in 2003, and due to its positive effect on all aspects of his life, his interest blossomed. Within a short period of time, Joseph was instructing numerous Yoga classes throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Joseph received his 200RYT in Tantra Tradition of Yoga. Joseph also completed (Teacher Training Level 1) with Baron Baptiste and has done other teacher training with Rod Stryker and Beryl Bender Birch. Joseph has lead Yoga retreats in Mexico;

Joseph is also the owner of Soul Motivation Yoga Studio in Dallas. Our way of teaching the practice of Yoga is giving, listening, accepting, encouraging, empathizing, confronting, and participating in life alongside you, the student, with all of the joys and challenges it brings. Our “motivation” is to help bring healing to the world, one student at a time. Simply put, it’s about “loving you right where you are!” We do not believe that the practice of Yoga is a religion. We do, however, view it as a way to help control one’s thoughts and state of mind. In this, the practice of Yoga brings to the surface things that we will eventually have to confront and overcome.

Soul Motivation will is heavily involved in the community. We give and serve with no strings attached. And, yes, that means serving the community even if they will never set foot inside the studio. Joseph believes that Yoga is a precious gift that he is blessed to share. His teaching is playful, joyous and full of love.