Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice staying perfectly grounded, while unfolding into the full potential of the moment.

-Christina Valeska
Udenheim, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Angela Kukhahn

Angela Kukhahn

Santa Monica, CA

Why Manduka?: In the martial arts they give black belts to their advanced practitioners, in yoga they give the Manduka black mats.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: Focusing on the present moment in all its beauty!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: YogaWorks

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Angela’s love for yoga began in 2003 after a car accident challenged her to find a way to rehab her knees. Successfully healing her knees and realizing the powerful healing properties of yoga, she decided she wanted to teach! Angela’s classes are playful, fun and sweaty vinyasa flow sequences. Much more than simply stretching and strengthening, yoga enlivens and awakens every cell in the body creating muscles that work together harmoniously. Regular yoga practice improves posture, relieves stress, creates powerful core strength, and integrates the body and mind creating wellness in all parts of your being. Angela constantly strives to offer her students fresh perspective, creativity and inspiration in their yoga practice. She invites you to join her in a fun expressive exploration on your mat!