Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Your practice will never be same once you try all things Manduka.

-Roland DelaCruz
Makati City, Philippines

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sara Torbett

Sara Torbett

Jacksonville, FL

Why Manduka?: My Black mat PRO has been a dear friend to me these past 9 years. I can take her anywhere I want to go to practice. Ashtanga is a pretty vigorous yoga practice and I need a mat that can give me enough support to cushion the jump-throughs and the drop-backs and the Black Mat PRO by Manduka delivers. It gives me the support and sturdiness I need when I am at the beach or practicing at home. Thanks Manduka for a Great yoga mat!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice gratitude.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yoga Life

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sara is a 200 hour certified yoga instructor in Power Vinyasa Yoga. She completed a 50Hr. Ashtanga Teacher Training with Manju Jois in 2008. Sara has studied with Dave Swenson, David Keil, Tim Feldmann, Greg Nardi and others to deepen her knowledge of Ashtanga Yoga. She recently ended her 10 year professional career as an Occupational therapist and Certified Hand Therapist to pursue her yogic studies and develop her yoga studio. Her diverse background as an OT, professional ballroom instructor, and gymnast have really helped her develop a holistic, well rounded approach to yoga. Sara just released her new Yoga DVD for Pregnancy "Prenatal Yoga Flow" which can be purchased online, at the studio, on Amazon or at lululemon athletica. Sara has been practicing Vinyasa and Ashtanga Style yoga for over 9 years now and currently co-Directs the Yoga Life 250Hr Teacher Training Program. Sara recently partnered with Centaflix Fitness to bring Sara's Ashtanga Flow yoga to a broader audience thru the web. Please go to centaflixfitness.com to check out one of Sara's classes today.