Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice discipline. My mat stands in the corner of my living room, reminding me that a daily practice is all I need.

-Nele Van Poucke
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jill Lawson

Jill Lawson

Dolores, CO

Why Manduka?: When I practice yoga on the Black Mat® PRO, I feel such a sense of stability, balance and security. I know it enhances my practice as it gives me a solid, firm base of support.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice ________ being centered and happy so I may teach from a place of gratitude and honor, creating a peaceful space for myself and others to practice.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Jill Lawson Yoga

Recent Updates

2010/11/28 - Yoga and Surf Retreat with Jill Lawson in Sayulita, Mexico. When: November 28- December 4, 2010 Read More

Description/Bio

Jill has created a dedicated yoga community in the tiny town of Dolores, Colorado. She unites people of all walks of life to practice yoga in one of the most special regions in the country. With a master's degree in exercise science, 18 years of teaching experience and a strong yoga practice of her own, she creates classes that are fresh and inpiring for all levels of practitioners. She also writes for Yoga Magazine and has published articles on subjects ranging from Ski Yoga, Yoga for Golf, Yoga for Beginners, Yoga for Golfers, Chakra Yoga and more.