Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice stillness in motion.

-Chris Croft
Devon, UK

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jenny Kaufman

Jenny Kaufman

Wilmette, IL

Why Manduka?: Oh my....my Manduka mat?? If I was cast on "SURVIVOR", I would bring it as my one luxury item.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps he practice feeling grounded. No matter if I am on my feet, my hands, or my head, I feel like I can explore the yoga and not let my mind wander to whether or not my surface is going to support me or not.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: North Shore Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Moving away from her career as a professional dancer and modern dance teacher, Jenny decided to explore more fully the practice and teaching of yoga. She teaches on the North Shore of Chicago. Her current project is Yoga Spot, www.yogaspot.com. This allows people to practice online, not to replace going to a studio, or working with an instructor, rather to offer a way to practice even more yoga when it's convenient for you. Classes are free, and range from 5 to 60 minutes in length. There's something for everyone – from the beginner who's just starting out, to on-the-go people who need a flexible solution to expand the ways they can practice yoga. It’ all good…..