Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On Manduka, my body relaxes, my breath deepens and my mind knows its time to surrender to being present.

-Delamay Patrick
Brighton, East Sussex, UK

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Travis Eliot

Travis Eliot

Santa Monica, CA

Why Manduka?: Jai Manduka!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice "mind, body, and breath control"

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Santa Monica Power Yoga , Bhakti Yoga Shala , Equinox Fitness

Recent Updates

2012/08/28 - RETREAT: Thanksgiving in Tuscany - November 17th - 24th. For more information contact: laureneckstrom@mac.com
2012/08/28 - The Ultimate Yogi with Travis Eliot: Workshop - October 27th & 28th - Austin Yoga Festival, Austin, TX. Read More

Description/Bio

Began teaching yoga to people all over the world in Thailand. It was there that he committed his life to the yogic arts. His class is meditative, dynamic, and transforming and will keep you physically resilient, mentally sharp, emotionally balanced, and spiritually charged!! In addition to teaching yoga Travis leads kirtan (devotional chanting), and runs an ayurvedic medicine practice in Venice, Ca.

In early 2008 Travis released his first DVD "Yoga Basics with Travis Eliot: A Vinyasa Experience" and late 2008 released a 2nd DVD "Yoga Evolution with Travis Eliot" filmed in beautiful India.

In addition to instructing at Bhakti Yoga Shala Travis guides classes at Power Yoga, and Equinox Fitness also in Santa Monica, CA.