My Manduka helps me practice silence.

-Mercedes Ngoh
Devon, UK

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Angel Lucia

Angel Lucia

Palm Beach, FL

Why Manduka?: On my Manduka I am able to move in new ways and soar to new heights every time I practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...... feeling grounded and steady on feet. My connection to the earth is solid and it keeps me coming back to my mat for a new adventure every day!"

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Bindu Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

ANGEL LUCIA, E-RYT 500, LMT - has spent the past decade-plus mastering her craft as a yoga practitioner/instructor/teacher trainer. Angel's passion for yoga & bodywork began in early 1997. She is the Founder and Director of Bindu Yoga Studio, and a licensed massage therapist. Angel's practice is inspired by the teachings of her teachers; Swamini Kali Ray, Shiva Rea, Simon Park, Duncan Wong, Shakta Kaur Khalsa along with many others who have illuminated her path. Finding a deep connection with yoga, Angel is continually grateful for the changes and growth it brings to her life on and off the mat. Currently, Angel teaches ongoing classes at Bindu and directs the Teacher Training Program. She has taught yoga to underprivileged children, runaways, the homeless living in shelters and also teaches yoga to persons recovering from drug and alcohol addiction. Seva (selfless service) is an integral part of the practice of yoga. Angel strives to work with many organizations and makes every effort to raise awareness and funds for those she serves.