Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Non slip, great grip and ready to let anything happen!

-Julia Tingulstad
Drobak, Norway

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Wayne Krassner

Wayne Krassner

North Miami, FL

Why Manduka?: Manduka's Black Mat® PRO provides the right surface for any yoga anywhere, its dense non-slip surface gives great traction even when a little sweaty, I really enjoy my yoga on my Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Ashtanga

Practice with me here: Purestretch

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Wayne Krassner is a direct student of masters Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, Sri Dharma Mittra, Sri Swamiji Bua, Sifu James Wing Woo, Sifu Wei Lun Huang. I mix Ashtanga/Hatha Yoga, Qi Gong/Tai Chi Martial Arts, Thai Yoga Massage and body/energy work to achieve maximum physical meditative benefits.

Wayne officially began yoga classes in California with Baron Baptiste who was teaching Bikram yoga style. Wayne continued intense practice in California with many excellent teachers. Wayne trained privately with Hayward Coleman and he did three teacher trainings at the original Yoga Works in Santa Monica, Ca. The first was with Rod Stryker & Lisa Walford, then Erich Shiffman, then Maty Ezraty and Lisa Walford. He was also regularly at daily practice with Chuck Miller, as well all the wonderful workshop teachers that passed thru Yoga Works including Richard Freeman, Tim Miller, Adil Palkhivala, Shandor Remete, Annie Pace , Steve Ross. His mentor and master teacher is Dharma Mittra. He practiced and began teaching with Ana Forrest and was a participant in Brian Kest Power yoga videos. Wayne enjoys all styles of yoga; Bikram, Sivanada, Kundalini, Hatha, Iyengar and Ashtanga he also learned more from Sri Swami Bua, than words can ever say.