Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice in tranquility.

-Michele Holliday
Lexington, SC

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Elise Gulan

Elise Gulan

Los Angeles, CA

Why Manduka?: I love the personal connection Manduka has with the yoga community. I have taken class with the CEO himself, and as a Yogi he is in tune with our needs and practices. Manduka is constantly creating superior 'green' products that help preserve our environment (both on and off the mat) and enable us to consistently grow as yogis & yoginis. On my Manduka mat, I can practice freedom of movement & confidence - knowing that, if I fall, it is an authentic part of my practice..... NOT because of slippery mat!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice joy and freedom of movement.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Equinox Fitness

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Elise Gulan is a celebrity trainer and television personality who has charmed the pants off the fitness industry with her challenging and motivating ‘mind and body’ techniques. An inspiring Yoga Teacher in Los Angeles, Elise contributes to myriad publications including Shape, Self, Women’s Health, Glamour and Elle. Along with a series of top-selling fitness DVDs, Ms. Gulan’s diverse hosting and fitness talents have been featured on various networks including ABC, E!, Lifetime Television and MTV. Elise is represented by United Talent Agency (UTA). Visit her Web site at www.elisegulan.com.